Friday, 9 December 2011

Cats: helping to raise money for an adoption & fostering charity

Perhaps rather foolishly, I have signed up to take part in (and hopefully complete) the 2012 Virgin London Marathon to help raise funds for BAAF. Come April 22nd 2012 I will be walking running just over 26 miles around London alongside thousands of participants including one of our long-time celebrity supporters, Andrew Barton.

If that wasn't bad enough, I've also pledged to raise £1,500 for my chosen charity (and place of work). As well as accepting sponsorship on my fundraising page, I have also made a cat/kitten calendar, which you can purchase to help me reach my target.

See above and below for a sneak peek at some of the gorgeous cats featured (which were all submitted by BAAF staff) - and then email me via dan.french@baaf.org.uk to place an order. Calendars are priced at £10 each or three for £25 - perfect as Christmas presents!

If cats aren't your thing, you should visit my fundraising page to sponsor me because: I skipped PE every week at school - so this really will be somewhat challenging; I have just invested in a multitude of Adidas garments - a first for me; I will give you permission to come down on the day and laugh at my sweaty self; the fundraising team at BAAF will kick my ass if I don't meet my target (and I really like this job).

You can visit my fundraising page here: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/DanFrench






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...